So sorry that I haven't been on here for a while. Got back on Tuesday but had a few very strange incidents out in Estonia that have left me feeling really upset.
Received an e-mail whilst I was out there from Supertwat, saying that he wants ME to pay for the divorce! After I read it, I stood up then collapsed and fainted.
For the last couple of days I've been in a right state. I've been seen by my GP who has given me a completely clean bill of physical and mental health but thinks I have some form of post traumatic stress disorder.
I feel absolutely nothing towards ST now, other than frustration, but my GP thinks that I've buried an awful lot of hurt, rejection and grief and now it's coming out as physical symptoms.
They're also worried about my weight and eating as I still can't seem to get it right and now I'm feeling stressed every time I eat something which is making it worse.
I keep thinking that everything I eat is going to make me fat which must have been one of the reasons that ST left me. Trainer boy is working hard to ensure that my diet is OK but it kind of slipped a lot whilst I was away and I'm now the lightest I've ever been.
Reckon it's about time to recognise that burying my head in the sand was never going to work and that I've got a long way to go before I repair and heal the scars that Supertwat has left me with.
Both my family, friends and trainer boy reckon that some form of ongoing counselling is needed as my physical reactions to ST are worsening despite feeling no emotion. It was very scary just blacking out after I read his e-mail and, looking back, I've noticed that whenever I have had anything to do with him over the last few months, I've ended up either having a panic attack or being sick. I know I don't love him anymore as you can't love someone who has hurt you so much but I do recognise that he has done me an awful lot of damage.
I've dropped almost 3 dress sizes in as many months and am constantly anxious or fearful. I'm afraid to be alone most of the time and hate myself for the rest of it.
That man has totally destroyed my confidence, self belief and trust and it's obviously affected me much more deeply than I first realised.
However, I have come to realise that TB is a true diamond. My brother adores him and both my best friends think he's the best thing to ever happen to me. He listens, he helps, he ensures I eat and exercise properly and he makes me feel happy and secure as well as a complete princess. My mum is even warming to the idea of TB as she knows that I need company to help build me up again. My dad's still of the opinion though that any man who ever comes near me again is going to be chased up the road with a spade!
I have had some amazing times though over the last few weeks, including me and my mates forming a fake girl group from Zimbabwe which we named "Bannerhanger" and we managed to convince half of Tallinn (estonia's capital) that we were releasing our double A side (entitled, "Kadriog Bride / Get your hands out of her kebab) there next week! We even ended up doing and autograph signing and filming a fake video. I was "Leotardy Bannerhanger", my mate was "Twopee Gypski"(as she has a lucky coin and kept being mistaken for a Russian gypsy) and my best mate "Annatifagash Kinderkuller" (she hates people who smoke and always seems to attract annoying noisy kids). It was amazing how many people actually believed that we were Zimbabwe's answer to the Spice Girls. We even had one pub chanting our name whilst we did a fake dance routine - my stomach was hurting so much from laughing the next day that I could barely walk. My favourite quotes from that night were (from a random american to my mate) "Gee honey, you'd look so much prettier without those two cigarettes shoved up your nose" and from me to a half estonian swedish guy, "I'll fight you on the town hall steps and ram an elk horn between your shoulder blades and then we'll see who's the most estonian!" It was a very unusual evening.
I'll update with some more stuff soon but I've been summoned by my mother to weed my drive as apparently it's bringing shame on the family name to have so much bindweed and dandelions pushing up between my slabs - apparently the ladies at the WI are not impressed with my driveway pruning and my mother can barely hold her head up at the coffee mornings. So, it's on with the rubber gloves and time to dig up my chickweed as hell hath no fury like my mother on a gardening mission.
Hope you're all well - I promise on my honour that tomorrow there'll be a huge rambling monologue detailing all of the bizarre events of my holiday (man blowing a giant horn and shouting "pork chops" anyone?????)
So, until tomorrow, see you and wish me luck as I do battle with the weeds.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thursday, 7 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Glad you are back in one piece, though I'm sorry that you have come home to bad news from ST. He just keeps on living up to that name doesn't he?!
Can't wait to hear your holiday tales!
Salsaspin x
hi Emmy, so glad your back!!
ST really is a ST isn't he. Never in my life have I ever heard of such a Bastard. he is a completely selfish Tw** who has his head so far up his own arse it's not even funny.
All I can say is, that now, I know it is difficult, this time next month it will be easier. This time next year you will be well rid of the arse. TB so wonderful and I a so glad you have found him.
As for ST, what goes around comes around, he will get his come uppance one of these days. He is, and I quote an "oxygen thief".
Stay strong Emmy, its good to have you back xxxx
Mrsrobbins2b x
Hi Emmy
I've been meaning to leave a comment for ages but as I read your blog at work I never quite seem to get the time. I've followed your story since YAYW and you have such a wonderful style and beatuiful expressive way with your words, it always leaves me wanting to read more!
Right now I've got my praise for you out of the way, I'd just like to say that Supertw** is really way too kind a name for that sad excuse for a life form! What an absolute arsewipe!
Keep your head up sweetie because you have a whole crowd of people online and in real life that care about you and would gladly do anything to see you smile. From your writings I'd say that TB would happily walk over hot coals if you said that was the only way he could hear you laugh.
Take care hun and know that we're all thinking about you.
Tori-liz x
WHAT A LOAD OF BLOODY CRAP THIS GIRL COMES OUT WITH. ALL TOTAL BULL AND ATTENTION SEEKING IF YOU ASK ME. GO GET A LIFE YOU BULL S***ER. I WONT BE BACK SO SAY ALL YOU LIKE BUT WE ALL KNOW.
Hi Emmy
Just to say chin up, Supert**t certainly living up to his nickname but hope it doesn't bring you down you have done so well. Looking forward to reading about your Estonia trip.
glou1981 (gem) xx
SUPERTWAT - KARMA IS RIGHT ROUND THE CORNER BABY!!
TRAINER BOY I LOVE YOU!
EMMY ROCKS!!
LOL xxxxxxxx
IPx
Good to have you back.Thinking of you.xx
Hey Emmy. glad you are back and in one piece! Im sad to hear that ST is still effecting you in that way. As MrsRobins2b said, he really is a ST isnt he?!
TB sounds like a dream come true, and im glad he is treating you how you truly deserve- like a princess!
Big hugs. xox
oops forgot to say that it is me!
Blondiecoco xox
Emmy ignore the poisonous words of Sarah Hall Wells. Obviously a naturally hateful spiteful person. Just laugh at her patheticness and be glad you are a way better person that her, you will find it rather therapeutic
Chin up!!!
xxxx
Sorry, the above message is from MrsRobbins2b. So not anonymous x
welcome back hun
We have missed you - sorry about ST - we know you are better than him and so does your family, friends and TB.
Ignore the horrible post here, there are some very strange people around who have nothing better to do than write nasty things about something they nothing about.
have fun with the weeding - don't want you getting into trouble by the WI now do we lol
keep up updated
xx
Samantha xx
Hi Emmy, its Mitzimoo, i couldnt remember my password.
Im really sorry to hear how difficult things are for you. Supertwat is an f"c"ing arsehole, he owes you so much money, he ended the marriage by being a dick and now he wants you to pay. I think if i ever met this guy i would knee him in his balls and hopefully make him impotent for the rest of his life.
Im so sorry he has ruined your holiday and also that he has made you feel so crap. I think you are possible emotionally frozen in regards to him and the only way for all the hurt and anger to come out is physically, which is why your grief, hurt and anger is showing through you passing out and being sick its your bodies way of showing its experienced such a humgous amount of stress and it cant cope.
Im so glad you have such a strong family and friends and also trainer boy to support you and that he is trying to make you feel like the beautiful and intelligent person that you are. You wont see it as you have a skewed view of yourself due to supertwats emotional abuse, which it was, of you.
Try to keep trying and try to look after yourself, so many people care about you, and want to support you, you are someone worth knowign. You have all of us following you and we are rooting for you.
Its easier said than done, but keep fighting, keep trying and eventually one day it wont hurt so much, one day it will be better. Just take it one day at a time, and listen to Trainer boy when he says all that nice stuff to you, as its true you just have to learn to believe it.
Take care of yourself Emmy. xxx
And ignore that arsehole comment from Sara Hall Wells, its probably a 12 year old spotty boy bored with pulling his tadger and decided to cause trouble.
XXX
Hi Emmy
I'm from YAYW and although I didnt see your original thread on there when stuff was going on, I felt compelled to read your blog after a thread was started in YAYW today. I hope you dont mind.
I have laughed and cried, you are an amazing writer and an amazingly strong person to be going through what you are.
I know you may not feel strong at the moment but its easy to be self-critical. Trainer Boy sounds like a gem and its warming to know that he is looking out for you, along with your family.
ST - well there are a few words to describe him but I think I would be considered less of a lady for voicing them! He will get his just desserts I'm sure honey.
Please take good care of yourself and keep us updated.
((hugs)) Lilith1980 from YAYW
xxxxx
hi emmy ,
been following your story but didnt know you was doing a blog .thanks for posting the link salsaspin .
glad you are keeping your chin up and you had a fantastic holiday .
please dont let supertwat get to you anymore .... he really is a ar**hole .
ignore sara hall watever , seems to be one nasty spitefull b*tch .
lots of hugs & xx's
mrs*tinkerbelle*
Hi emmy
glad to hear you are back in one piece...... like so many people have said, you should be a published author!!. the way you describe your situations brings them to life for the reader.
I am a little confused as to why some one who thinks what you write is bullshit feels the need to even comment on it!!!! - what a weirdo!!!.
im sure you already are ignoring that person, so dont need to tell you !!!! - keep up your strength, you have it there, it might not be in you, but it is within your soul, within your friends, and within your family, draw on that strength and it will bring you through whatever it is that needs to get you through this time.
take care, and cant wait to hear about the new Girl Band!!!!
x
Hi Emmy,
Glad you are back. I am sorry that everything is still continuing with ST. We are all here for you. Keep your head high and concentrate on the weeding.
Lots of love
Joey81
Who the hell is Sarah Hall Wells anyway?? In my mind I like to picture a pretty little Oc look-a-like living in a trailer with a dopey ass boyfriend who treats her like shit and is secretly cheating with the 50 year old next door. Stop bein so spiteful, I'm sure your relationships are simply rosy!!!! Cow.....
Chin up Emmy, we all love you!!
Post a Comment