Wednesday, 27 August 2008

There may be trouble ahead......

Time for ST to face the music and dance.

Can't stay on for long as am up to my eyes in a complete crisis.
Dropped all of ST's stuff on his doorstep this morning at 7am on my way to work. He's back from holiday but not at his parents' house so where is he?
I dumped his stuff on the doorstep, rang the doorbell and ran back to my car. I made sure someone had opened the door (so his stuff wasn't nicked) and then drove to work.
I had about six people e-mail or text me today, telling me that ST's antics on his holiday were being boasted about on facebook.

I also e-mailed ST the following e-mail entitled "enough is enough"...............................................


Sick and tired of your transparency and laughable attempts at covering up your inadequacies and immaturity. What on earth was the point of lying to me about your "quiet weekend"? This was the final nail in the coffin of any last shred of respect I had for you.

You are obviously delusional as well as completely immature. How on earth did you think that I wouldn't find out about your, "antics"? Our town is a small place; facebook is a constant source of both amusement and amazement with an infinite different number of inroads into your pathetic activities with your "Crew" (there are over 20 different people I know that have links to profiles including details about you); and your lack of respect for me and my family is nothing short of shocking.
After everything you have put us through, how do you think it makes me and my family and friends feel to know that my estranged husband is on a debauched holiday in Portgual playing games such as "winehands" and "wheelbarrowing" and then having details of your disgusting binge drinking and immature behaviour being boasted about on a public site? It is utterly disgraceful, disrespectful and completely (but unsurprisingly) thoughtless.

I shall be dropping off your stuff at your parents' place tomorrow. I shall leave it either on the doorstep or in the carport. I don't want to see you ever again and I definitely don't want you to set foot anywhere near my home.

You are the worst mistake I ever made and, although I am still desperately in love with the man I married and will grieve for him for a considerable time to come, sadly this was merely a facade, a cad and a charlatan. In the words of my father, "Darling, I'm afraid you married a real rotter."

Please send me the money you owe me immediately. I shall be instructing a solicitor as of the 1st September to act on my behalf in the divorce (for which I shall be sending you the bill) and to recoup my financial losses as I am exhausted from the backwards and forwards nature of our e-mail communications which have not resulted in a satisfactory resolution to the situation. In addition to this, I am considering using the facebook, "evidence" as well as testimony from a number of other sources to put forward a different set of conditions for the divorce. You have completely humiliated me yet again.

You have made a fool of me for far too long and I am utterly exhausted by this process. The time has come to put this in the hands of someone else.

If you wish to discuss any of these matters then I will be available by phone between 4pm and 10pm tomorrow (Wednesday). Following this period, I suggest that all communications be between your father and my chosen legal representative.

.......................................................................................................................................................................


Since the return of his stuff today and my e-mail yesterday, all his mates have deleted all of my friends off their facebook profiles. I haven't heard a thing off ST and neither have I received notification that he received his things.
My mates are all beginning to text me to tell me they have been "deleted" by loads of people he knows.
Looks like the storm clouds are gathering.
Wish me luck; I'm off to get my brolly.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke! ha ha ha!

I like this "no sh!t taking Emmy", you go girl!!! (Sorry, didn't mean to sound like someone off Jerry Springer!)

You seem to be so much stronger in your recent posts and I am so glad for you.

Willow (& bump) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi its mitzimoo,

All i can say is wow. Im so impressed by that email,it shows him that you are taking no shit or prisoners and also maybe he has realised the consequences hence the deleting of the friends. I hope you got copies of stuff off of the facebook account before everything is deleted, the little snake that he is.

I bet he's shitting in his pants and went crying to his daddy for help as he's balls up once again. If i didnt know any better i would have thought Supertwat was about 17 or 18 considering his behaviour.

Im really glad you've sent that email and i hope it brings with it some closure. xx

Take care


Mitzimoo

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for you!

So pleased that you have come down on him like a ton of bricks: he deserves everything he gets, the sorry excuse for a man.

Can I suggest that you get hold of some of these photos from Facebook - get a friend that still has access to print them off or something before they mysteriously disappear(!)

Be strong and stick to your guns. We are all here for you and sending lots of warm fuzzy vibes your way, and lots of evil voodoo-type thoughts to ST!

Salsaspin

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

It's about flippin time that you stopped taking all this sh!t from this 'rotter'!

Get yourself a solicitor and move on - no more of this rubbish!

The new term at school is also the start of a new chapter in your life - go out there and snatch it in both hands!

C xx

Anonymous said...

Good girl! I'm so glad you've finally tipped over the edge because now you can give him the proper arse whooping he deserves! This is war now hun, go in fully armed, take no prisoners, and I wish you the best of luck with it xx

Tori-liz xx

Anonymous said...

Not sure if my other comment worked? If not here we go again...

Good for you E!

It was about time he saw some feist from you. Do not worry or be scared, you will be able to go into this holding your head high, knowing your have not done anything worng. He will not be so fortunate.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Love
Joey x

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooo good for you!

Did anyone happen to keep a copy of the photos off Facebook??

Oh and I don't remember what your decision was regarding the money he owes you, but I really hope you're not going to settle for just a couple of grand - I would SO try and get as much off him as possible!! Sod him!!

Yeay you! (Does a little jig in an empty office - thankfully...)

Smiler81 xxxx

Anonymous said...

I really don't think you should have emailed him yet again, but I understand that while the emails flow back and forth no matter the content that at least it is some sort of contact for you from him.
I really hope you mean it when you say this is the last email/ contact. I realise that when he actually takes you at your word and doesn't email/ text/ try to call that you will truly be devastated then and I hope your friends and family are ready for that time.
I think by staying in constant contact no matter how negative that contact that you have been kidding yourself.
I'm not criticising you, hell I'd be doing the same in your situation but I'm scared for you when ST finally cuts off all contact. I don't know if you're really ready for that.
No doubt I'll get abused for my thoughts on this, but I'm not a cheerleader when it comes to these matters. You need to look after yourself Emmy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy,
To be blunt, who cares if he's been living it up on holiday? It's entertaining and I'm sure you'll get many laughs from it with your friends but...a crisis?

Try not to worry about it, you're moving on and it sounds like you've got someone lovely in your life now. It's not your responsibility to worry about what he gets up to on holiday anymore (although it certainly is interesting!).

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy.

Well done you!!!

Hopfully you managed to print details of his facebook before this happened? I hope you are chuffed with yourself (I would be) over the fact you have his defences up and he and his mates have gone on lockdown. lol. I bet he sh*t himself. LOL

It is good to see you fighting this. No more being the walking wounded for you :). keep strong and fight for the whole 26k as that seems to hold his heart more than any emotion.

He really is a worm (or slug). I can't wait until he is out of your life and you ARE on the "Bestsellers List", making millions. When thats happens he will feel a little more than sad.

Tanya xxx

mary said...

Go Emmy!!!!!
I liked that email... show him what we know you're made of!
Mary xxx

Anonymous said...

it's not really any of your business any more what he gets up to on holiday, don't react to him or he knows he has upper hand and is able to hurt you still.