




OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so burnt I look like a frazzle!
Had a BBQ yesterday at mum's after a very long walk and unfortunately I ended up looking like I'd been thrown amongst the burgers on the grill I'm that scorched! Had to go and get changed into trousers, a high neck t-shirt and a cardy after a few hours as I resembled a giant lobster. Anyway, here's a few pics and videos of yet another estonian bbq - may fave is my grandad being a little bemused as to exactly what "amarillo" is - bless him.
Had a fab day yesterday which didn't finish until the wee small hours again despite starting at lunchtime. It culminated in 2/3s of "Bannerhanger" reforming for one night only and murdering another Abba classic. Oh dear.
Off to Tom's sister's "non wedding, wedding do" today. Not sure if I wrote about this but she went off and got married the other week, took friends with her but didn't tell any of the family. Today's the immediate family "celebration" where we're all going for a meal but are not allowed to talk about the wedding. It's not meant to be a wedding party (their request) but we've still got to get all dolled up. Not sure what the fashion etiquette is for a non wedding wedding party???
Anyway, hope you enjoy the video clips; I'm off to bathe in aftersun and pray to the gods of skin and moisturisation to try and ensure that I look less like a charcoaled piece of ham by this afternoon.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S The environmental health people got back to us and they had done a spot check inspection at the resaturant where Tom ate the dodgy chicken which we think made him ill. They confirmed that there were "serious cross contamination of meat" issues and that they are investigating further with the restaurant. Although I'm sorry Tom was so poorly, I'm glad we reported it so that they were found out. Keep imagining what might have happened if it was an old person, a pregnant woman or a child that had been poisoned like that. Gives me the shivers.
No comments:
Post a Comment