I'm off to Scotland tonight. Tom's just phoned to say we're flying to Edinburgh for my birthdasy as a surprise. So, looks like I won't be around if you were going to come to Leics on Saturday.
Really really sorry if anyone has made plans especially but I never expected to be whisked away for the weekend, especially as on Tuesday I was in Nottingham watching girls aloud with my mates and last night was in Liverpool watching the Hillsborough memorial game with Tom in the Kop. Thought they were my pressies off family and friends but apparently not.
Got to dash home after school and pack now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Friday, 15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you have a lovely birthday!! You deserve it!
x
Lucky u!
Have a great weekend, look forward to hearing about it when u return!
xx
Hi Emmy
Happy Birthday!
Was just coming on to say I'm not able to make it today but Edinburgh sounds like a much better option than Leicester any day!
Have to do it some other time.
Take care
Laila x
Ock Ay!!!
Have a great weekend babe - and i can't believe you where at the Liverpool Match on Thursday night -I wanted to go but couldn't get the time off work - had to settle to watch it on the TV.
Happy birthday for Monday - your card is in the post.
speak soon
and again have fun in hopefully sunny Edinburgh....
xx
Sam x
Not had the internet for a while, ive just managed to catch up wth you and im so pleased that life is treating you well
x
Post a Comment