Bad things....
No word from supertwat despite him knowing I'm instructing a solicitor as of Monday so I guess the gloves are off there.
I have the most rancid hangover known to man and have got to teach all flippin day - cricket for 3 hours anyone???
I dropped my phone and smashed it into pieces so small you'd need a microscope to collect them all back up again.
I ripped my favourite work trousers on a door handle and spent most of yesterday looking like Huckleberry Finn.
Action Geek keeps bombarding me with e-mails saying he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Trainer boy had to call him and tell him to bugger off. My mate at work who introduced us is mortified about it all and can't explain why he's acting like a stalker.
Good things...
My parents are taking me to the theatre tonight to cheer me up
Trainer boy rocked up at my house last night with the biggest bouquet of flowers you've ever seen as I've been so upset about Supertwat. He attached a card which said, "Keep smiling - you have such a beautiful one that everyone deserves to see it all of the time; never regret your past, it's made you who you are but remember that you have so many more good times to come in the future". The daft sod made me cry.
I've finished my reports for school - wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!
Trainer boy is fixing me up with 3 of his clients; one who is a Mercedes dealership boss who can get me a good deal on my SLK, one who is a solicitor ranked 3rd in the country for divorce law and who is not going to charge me and one who is a publisher who wants to see some of my writing. How cool is that???!!!
I've been taken off the appetite stimulants by my doctor so I'm officially drug free now as my body fat and BMI is back in the normal range and I've had my hair cut quite short and dyed mega watt blonde so I'm literally feeling much brighter.
Just got to navigate my way through a production rehearsal, Maths, Literacy and an afternoon of teaching cricket to a bunch of 11 year olds who think that cricket bats are lethal weapons designed to crack open each other's skulls with a hangover that is so bad it's actually making me squint. Thank god I've got a meeting first thing where I can take some paracetamol and drink tea!
Will post more details soon, including trainer boy's slip of the tongue that almost landed him in hot water; what happened when my best mate met him and why exactly I made 4 gallons of chilli.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
7 comments:
Salsaspin here, still no sign of that bloody password!
I'm thrilled that Trainer Boy is putting you in touch with some useful people, particularly the publisher! Just give them the link to this blog (and your pre-wedding blog if you feel up to it) and they will see just how fantastic a writer you are.
Have a fabulous weekend andgod luck with the cricket!
Hi E,
Joey81 from YAYW here. I am so glad things are ok for you and you are managing plenty of laughs along your rocky road. Well done to trainer boy for the contacts, flowers and support. What a gem!
Loving reading all your posts and don't worry about anonymous's comments, I am sure her heart was in the right place, but she was wrong. You are strong and fabulous, determined and hard working. You will get there and with bells on.
Have a great weekend and look forward to reading the next installment!
x
super news re divorce lawyer and publisher.... look forward to updates re them
hope you have a good weekend ahead; smile and enjoy looking at the huge bunch of flowers; bless him!
Glad to hear you're taking legal action towards supertwat.
Good for Trainer boy having all these useful contacts,I'm sure they will come in handy,and any publisher who reads your work will see what a talented writer you are...its a shame the stories you're writing are fact...not fiction.
Hope you enjoy the theatre..and have a great weekend.
Sparkly 2305
Aw trainer boy is sweet with the flowers and what he said thats really nice, must have made you feel great and also seeing of action geek, action geek reminds me of the geeky guy (sam jones) in sex and the city who falls in love with samantha jones, and he starts calling her, sending her stuff and asking why she doesnt love him, its crazy. Hopefully he's got the message.
Good for trainer boy putting you in touch with the car dealer divorce lawyer and publisher, he really has some good contacts. I think he is really trying to help you get your life back on track again. Glad you've got a good divorce lawyer as i think supertwat is going to try and be sneaky and twist things, dont trust him.
That would be brilliant if you got published your writing is brilliant i for one would buy it.
Sounds like you are really starting to feel better in yourself, glad you've got yourself back to a healthy weight and that you are taking care of yourself, o really glad.
Hope you enjoy the theatre and come back soon and tell us more. Enjoy your weekend. x
Hi there
Well what can I say that everyone else has not said before me. Congratulations for getting by the sounds of it a fabulous lawyer and you can get what you deserve from Supertwat.
I know when I get flowers I feel extra special and the world always seems a better place - so appreciate them hun they are well deserved.
Hope you had a great evening at the theatre - What did you go and see and is it worth going to see.
Take care of yourself hun.
Keep up the good work - I know I am proud of you and I'm sure all your friends and family reading this are agreeing with me.
Fingers crossed for the publishers hey - thats good news as well.
Keep them coming hun we are all hooked on your blog in work.
xx
Samantha xx
Hi Emmy
I found this from YAYW (Mrs B formally langus81) a while ago and read a couple of entries. WHat with today being a miserable rainy Sunday I thought it'd be a good day to catch up on the whole thing so sat down to read your blog from start to finish!
It's been great to read all your stories (good and bad) and see the change in you even in such a short space of time. Trainer Boy sounds lovely and seems to be really good for you. Good on you for starting the legal proceedings to disassociate yourself from Supertwat. Will check back to see how things are going.
xxxx
PS I'd buy a book by you in a flash love your style!
Post a Comment