Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Here's me!







Think I may have worked out how to post pictures! If so, here's me in my Sheila's wheels dress getting the buffet ready before my mum's party and also on holiday in Estonia with one third of the fake girl group "Bannerhanger" and a giant donkey! Oh, and falling over in the chip shop!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Yay!! Lovely to hear from you. Nice to see who you are :-)
I've followed you on your road from YAYW and just wanted to wish you a very very happy new year Emmy.
You've come a long way and it's so good to hear from you again.
You take care hun x

Anonymous said...

Aw, Emmy, what a wee stunner you are! Keep being happy and healthy!

- Mrs D 2 b (yayw)

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Emmy!

Just as I suspected, a gorgeous girl! It's lovely to finally put a face to the writing.

Tom sounds like a real gentleman and I can't believe you got to go to such a swish hotel! You deserve it after all the crap you've been through hun xx

Take care, and I'm glad your posting again, if only for my own selfish reasons....it gives me something nice to read while I'm bored at work hehehe!

take care sweet pea

Tori-liz xx