There is no way in the world "anonymous" that you would stand in front of me in a room and be so horrible. Stop hiding behind the anonymity of the internet so that you can be nasty and bitchy to someone. If you don't like me, don't read this. Stop being such a low life. You're obviously evil to the core to be so hideously abusive and obviously have no life of your own if all you enjoy is being cruel to other people. If you want to be nasty to me then e-mail me directly, I'll give you my number and you can abuse me over the phone and get whatever issues you have with me out of your system in "real life" so that you can stop polluting my blog with your little drops of poison.
As for the publishing deal, it was with a company called "The Friday Project" who specialise in new writing from the internet and my agent was called "Heather". They have since been taken over by another publishing company so all acquistions are on hold. I'm not pursuing that route though as, as you can see, I'm very busy. Don't be such a nasty, spiteful, ruinous vile person. I hope your mother would be proud of you having dragged up such a foul mouthed nasty piece of work. Now do us all favour and disappear. You're not wanted. I believe there's a rock (maybe at the bottom of my imaginary garden near the fairies) that's missing a troll to crawl back underneath it.
You will no doubt post something else horrible on here to try and spoil my day and to stir up trouble as you seem the sort of person who just likes to find people who are happy and cause a scene. It has been a long road back to happiness for me and it is not nice to find people like you blocking the road and deliberately being hurtful.
Be a lady. Be kind and ask yourself how my mum feels when she reads your comments. It's not just me you're having a go at when you post nasty things.
Now, the next post I do will not be a little hissy fit as i refuse to let this stop me writing again. I've spent a year being pushed around and manipulated by horrible people. It stops here. If you like what I write, fair enough. If you don't, there are billions of other things you could read. Stop singling me out to be horrible to. There's no reason for it other than you're not a nice person yourself.
Happy Friday everyone. I'm off to London tomorrow to see Billy Elliot tomorrow with Tom and have a lovely time in a nice hotel. I'm off out tonight with my mates too so I can relax after a completely manic week.
Sorry to sound so gloomy in this message but some people really are not very nice.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S Just e-mailed Tom the horrid comment and he said that "There are some angry people in the world who have nothing better to do than snipe at others as their life is meaningless and full of sh*t. That responder has issues and is no reason to change what you are doing. Tell them to f*** off back to where they came from. They ought to be tracked down, run over then reversed back over to ensure they cannot type another word." He's a little irate about it I think! Awww, bless him sticking up for me!
Thursday, 29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sweetie, just ignore the nasty little oike! No point in getting wound up about it, they aren't worth your time, effort or space on this wonderful blog!
Have a good day hun, it may be chilly but the sun is shining and it's the weekend tomorrow!
love Tori-liz xxx
Just another of one of YAYW's trolls,
They seem to be breeding,
I think its fantastic your doing this blog again and i missed it when you weren't writing it.
Ignore the Trolls
Why do people have to be so disgustingly horrible - I actually gasped when I read the last comment from 'Anonymous'...
I am really glad that you're back too - was so gutted when you went off, but so pleased to read a blog from a much stronger and happier person!
Ignore the troll now and so will we! Continue with your blog and telling us about the new life that you are making yourself!!
Much love C xx
Have a lovely weekend Candy - im do jelous, id love to see Billy Elliot. My husband and I went to see it on our first date :)
so i meant so not do!
and sa for the troll she wants to get a life why does she keep reading if shes that bothered!
Although i dont agree with the other anonymous completely, i think that those who write a blog about their lives are seeking some sort of attention and live in a world where they only see themselves first and the rest of the world as two separate entities. Blog writers are generally very insecure people who look for positive feedback from external sources as they have deeper issues in side. Writing this blog has helped her to feel better about the wrongs that she has done in the past and by leaving your positive messages of support only null the pain that she really feels about her true self. I truly believe that her ex hub was a twat but i dont believe that is was all one way and that she was purely a victim of his evil ways. In any relationship ones persons behaviour is generally affected by those around and her ex suddenly leaving after such a short marriage would have been a escalation of events that started well before their wedding. And from what i can guess from the writing would be that its her first and others second, even if she still cannot see this today.
She also very easily forgets the past and the good that others have brought to her. We now no longer hear about solider boy or trainer boy who not so long ago obviously game her some sort of positive feedback and made her feel a better person. Now that Tom is giving more in emotional support and more than likely material gifts, she clearly is getting the high society lifestyle this woman wants to lead and therefore has dropped the dispensable people faster than a rock in a pool.
And why do a read this blog, well for entertainment, pass the time of the day and to appreciate how much a grounded person i am :)
Post a Comment