Thursday, 11 September 2008

You have my 100% guarantee...

That I'll be updating with the longest post yet by tomorrow morning!
I know I've not updated for what seems like an age but I've been so busy it's unreal. Was in London all weekend for Mum's 60th and now work ahs gone mad. The boss is on about leaving for another job so that would make me acting headteacher - eek!!!!
Anyway, have also been very busy making sure my house looks like something out of the ideal home exhibition as I've been showing prospective buyers round and it's absolutely exhausting (not to mention expensive - my house looks like the Chelsea flower show.)
I have had a few interesting experiences in both London and my conservatory (that place is a deathtrap - my conservatory I mean) which I'll update very soon with.
One conservatory experience was so hideous that I had to phone my Mum to come and rescue me as I was trapped, screaming on top of a chair and completely unable to come down. Luckily my mum is much braver than me although we both decided to throw the sandwich box that was pressed into action away.
Will reveal all by tomorrow. Just off to do rugby training with 37 children and a rugby coach. God help me.

XXXXXX

No comments: