Oh dear, I think I may have inadvertantly over stated my feelings for army boy. When I say "I'm in love" I hope you all know that I don't actually mean that!
I am very very excited that I've met someone that I have an instant connection with and who makes me smile but I'm pretty far away from the "L" word.
TB's known about me being in touch with army boy from the start and, coincidentally, he actually only lives about 4 streets away from him (doesn't know him though) so it's not like its been sprung on him or anything.
I've never done anything more that hold TB's hand but I know I will be eternally grateful for his support over the last few months. I've told him every step of the way that I don't want a relationship with him and although he says his feelings are different to mine, he still wants to see me. I've told him many times that I don't think we could be more than very good friends and I actually did try quite hard to consider a proper relationship with him but it never felt quite right.
However, army boy is a different kettle of fish altogether. So, even if it doesn't come to anything then at least I know that the thunderbolt maker is still in good working order and knows my postcode!
Will update later today with more from London.
XXXXXXX
Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you have been giving him mixed signals.
Emmy- Good for you! Just take things at your own pace and enjoy yourself.
As for TB, it seems to me you have been very honest with him from the start and have told him you don't think you will want him to ever be more than a friend. I don't think you have done anything wrong at all, but I do have a strange affection for him, so am slightly disappointed!
Good luck with army boy and keep us up to date.
Joey x
Post a Comment