Crack open the champagne, put up the bunting, lay out the buffet, ram on your party hat and blow that party whistle good and loud for I have something rather major to celebrate!!!!
Got a court letter today and guess what it said???
ST has been ordered to pay all court costs, I pay nothing, I am totally blameless in the breakdown of the marriage and the decree absolute will be through in 6 weeks.
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the British Justice system!!!!
Sorry not updating too much about this, am too flippin excited but will be back with details very soon.
P.S But a rather random thing happened... my secretary told me my boss wants me to go to a headship conference in his place. Only one problem, it’s my wedding venue. Weird huh!
Monday, 23 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad things have gone in your favour. Its nice when a louse actually gets labeled as such by the courts. Congratulations! You never know, the conference might bring someone new into your life. Things have a way of coming full circle.
YAY!!!! I am so pleased for you. I have been following your trials and tribulatios the whole way and I really am pleased for you. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall when ST got the very same letter through the door :-)
Best Wishes
mrsrobbins2b
Massive Congratulations. He deserves to pay every penny and more.
Roll on the Absolute! xxx
YAAAY!! so pleased to hear this! Karma baby, karma!! xxx
Congrats Emmy, so so happy for you!!!! xx
Post a Comment