Well, sorry not been on here lately but not only have I been to PGL but I returned home to this little gem.
A bailiffs letter addressed to ST, hand delivered for non-payment of road traffic offences fines and non communication with the courts about it.
From TWO(!!!)different counties he's been issued with a bailiff's notice to my flippin house with extracts such as...
"I am authorised by the courts under the enforcement of road traffic debts regulations 1993 to remove your vehicle/ household effects satisfy your unpaid penalty charge"
and my favourite...
"I will have no alternative but to reattend your property at any hour of the day or night to impound your vehicle or remove goods from your property".
Flippin heck. I've been at my wits' end as i thought they might rock up whilst I was in bed and start nicking my silverware to pay for his bloomin debts.
Still, there's nothing sweeter that phoning your estranged husband's father and waking him up to tell him about his weasel of a son's latest antics. It's a lovely view up here from the moral high ground!
Anyway, just off again to try and sort this out. ST really is an a*se!!!!
Love to you all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Monday, 16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an absolute ass. Pity it has to give you such a headache tho!! xx
Supertwat is most deffinately indeed a Super Twat! Surely they can't take anything from you, it's not your debt after all, it's his!
Hope you had a good time at PGL, glad you survived the activities hehe!
Tori-liz xx
Mrs Salsaspin here.
His vehicle must still be registered to your address if there are motoring offences coming through - make sure the slimebag gets it changed!
Hope you manage to get it sorted, and looking forward to hearing the PGL tales!
xxx
he is such a blimmin idiot! I long for the day where you really can forget all about him and the crap he has left at your door xx
Blimey - he never gives up does he?! He doesn't even have the common decency to change his address. I'm so glad you've got someone to give you good supoprt now.
I would have l;oved to be afly on the wall when you told his dad!
You take good care of yourself.
Love & hugs
Rita R
xxxxxx
Now this may appear twice as I have no idea what I just did.
He really does take the biscuit. Can't even bother to change his address but leaves to for you to worry about.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you phoned his dad!
Love & hugs
Rita R
xxxxxx
Post a Comment