Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Just had a thought...

It's my birthday in just over 8 weeks and thought it might be nice to meet up with a few folks around that time so I can say hello.

I met up with a load of YAYW girls last year at the same time and it was lovely to see people in "real life".

So, if you're free around the 18th May (either the weekend before or the weekend after) and fancy a little tipple then just e-mail me at the address linked to this site "arockylittleroad@yahoo.co.uk" and hopefully we can convene somewhere in the Midlands and have couple of fizzy ones!

Let me know

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I were near the Midlands, I would, Emmy, but I'm in London unfortuntely (and I mean that in eeeeevery sense of the word at the moment!). But, I hope you have a lovely day. :)

fat girl slim said...

I would love to come and meet u as i think u r wonderful, especially after all u have been through and u have come through it all, i think i'm a bit 2 far away tho but i hope u have a lovely birthday.

Samantha Lake said...

Hi hun
I am up for meeting with you for a drink and to say hello - i am in Telford so the in the midlands (in a way)
you should have my email address but i will email you so that you have it ok x
Samantha