Just wanted to say that anyone who has contacted me so far has been sent the new link. If you didn't get the link it's because you didn't send an e-mail address - I've not adopted some bizarre door policy or selection process!
Everyone I've heard from so far has either been an old YAYW faithful or has already explained who they are or I know them from a link on someone else's blog.
So, if you've contacted me and haven't heard from me, you just need to ensure you've sent me an e-mail address and not your own blog link or just replied through this as the only address I get from a reply on this is my own!
So, apologies to anyone who feels they've been missed off but I need your e-mail address before I can send you the link. I've got an inbox full of blog links and replies from here and nothing I can do with them! I feel terrible - like I'm ignoring people!
Hope to iron out the transfer creases soon.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S have put my first new long update on my new blog too and is very very long so you haev my apologies - I blame it on being signed off!!
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment