Tuesday, 7 July 2009

how to find me...

Hello,
have received lots of replies already and have replied to as many as possible with the new address. However, if you want me to send the link, I'll need your e-mail address sending to my e-mail address (arockylittleroad@yahoo.co.uk) and not blog links or just a reply from this as i can't contact you on those.
Will post properly on my new blog tomorrow or Thursday but there's a hello on there at the moment.
If you do find my link, I'd ask that you don't publish it publicly anywhere as I'd like to keep it fairly private so as I don't invite all the random nutters who seem to want to do my head in at the moment. However, feel free to invite all the nice people you know who do not have Olympic gold medals in vile-ness and then it will be a blog for lovely people who are nice and not nasty people who need to wash their mouths out with soap!

See you soon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: