So, after receiving some hideous comments, again from people who are "anonymous" and daren't reveal exactly who they are, I've decided to wind up my blog from this address and start a new one. Not only am I signed off for a week and on enough painkillers to fell a horse but I am also now having to deal with comments from people who can only be described as evil b*tches.
Get a life and stop being horrible you evil cows. As if hospitals go around admitting people for 3 days and prescribing drugs for people who are making things up- you bleeding idiots; not only are you insulting me but also the intellect, skill and judgement of all the doctors and nurses who care for people.
I rarely lose my temper but people like you really are scum of the earth. I'm off to see another consultant on Thursday following on from the weekend and to hopefully look into beginning our IVF. I am not in the business of wasting public money, nor do I need to pretend that there are things wrong with me to gain attention. I missed out on a lovely weekend with Tom and worried my family half to death, not to mention being in absolute agony and worrying that my chances of ever conceiving were totally ruined. You are nasty, vindictive, foul tongued cows who don't deserve to have a voice. Sod off and crawl back under your rocks you slimy creatures. I only hope that if our IVF is successful then any child of ours never has to come into contact with vile low lifes like you.
If you do wish to keep reading then please e-mail me and I'll e-mail you the link. However, I'll only e-mail people who let me know who they are - I hope you understand my reasoning.
I have not published some of the more ascerbic and upsetting comments as they are just not nice.
Why is it that there's always one rotten apple who spoils a whole barrel?
Hope to see you soon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S if you want me to e-mail you the link - e-mail me at arockylittleroad@yahoo.co.uk
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment