Saturday, 25 April 2009

Dust off your sparkly shoes...

It's nearly my birthday!

Now, I'm going to chuck my hat into the ring here and suggest a meet up for anyone who wants to catch up or come and help me celebrate being 34 (urgh - that sounds so depressing).

If you fancy a glass of vino and a chat. I'm going to say that I'll be in "Fat Cats" in Leicester at about 1pm on Saturday 16th May.

Let me know via e-mail if you're likely to be there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

arockylittleroad@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

Samantha Lake said...

Oh Hun

I am so sorry i can't make that date - i am away for the weekend.

we will have to make it another time hey.

have a great time and i'll catch up with you soon

can you email me your address so that i can send you a birthday card at least.

Mrs L 6/5/07 from YAYW
aka Samantha
x

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you're a bit far away from me to pop up for a drink but I hope you have an amazing birthday and that Tom gets you a fabulously amazing pressie! hehe!

Love Tori-liz xx