Monday, 6 April 2009

tweet tweet!

Guess what?

I think I'm tweeting! Can't seem to set it up on my phone at the moment but reckon I've cracked it with the computer!

So, to check I'm working, pop along to twitter, my name is "rockylittleroad" I think if I've set it all up right.

Let me know if I'm tweeting!

XXXXXXXXX The tweeting Easter chick

4 comments:

dressjunkie said...

Your alive & well on Twitter. What phone are you using? Download a Twitter client such as Twitterfon if its an iPhone or Twitterberry if you use one of those ;)
Let me know if you get stuck, but bascially you click on the arrow to the right of someones tweet to reply to them xxxxx

Anonymous said...

it doesnt appear to be working.

cant wait to hear about your trip to Harrogate, did you go to Betty's? i live not far at all away from Harrogate its such a great place i just love it

Zoe said...

Hello, I just stumbled across your blog and i absoloutey love it. You are such a good writer. Your blogs have got me hooked. I'm at work at the momoent and i'm not even supposed to be on the computer but i cannot stop reading them, it's like a book. haha. I'm reading from the very beginning so it might take me a while to be up to date but just thought i'd tell you how brilliant i thought your blog was. :) x

HITHAME ELKHODRY said...

sorry, I can't find you under that username of rockylittleroad in Twitter