Got a letter today to say that I've passed my headship qualification (NPQH); this means that I'm now "BSc Hons QTS NPQH". That's more letters after my name than in it!
Fantastic well done Emmy!! You didn't by any chance do this through NCSL? I used to work on their helpdesk hehe! Enjoy your holiday and have a drink for me :D xxxx
Well done Emma!!! You certainly do have reasons to celebrate..and I dont know anyone more deserving a break than you. Relax and enjoy yourself. Hope you have a brilliant time!!!!
Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself. Well done for passing especially with everything that has been going on. Your strength is unbelievable.
7 comments:
Wow Emmy, well done you. I can't think of anyone who deserves good luck more than you right now.
Hope you have a fab holiday.
Love & hugs
Rita R
xxx
Yiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Well done you! xxxx
Congrats!!!!
Now you have every reason to celebrate and have a fab holiday!
xxx
Fantastic well done Emmy!! You didn't by any chance do this through NCSL? I used to work on their helpdesk hehe!
Enjoy your holiday and have a drink for me :D xxxx
CONGRATULATIONS to a well deserved person.
We are all so pleased of you hun.
have a great time on holiday and relax.
hugs and kisses to you
love ya xx
Samantha xx
Well done Emma!!!
You certainly do have reasons to celebrate..and I dont know anyone more deserving a break than you.
Relax and enjoy yourself.
Hope you have a brilliant time!!!!
XX
Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself. Well done for passing especially with everything that has been going on. Your strength is unbelievable.
Loving the letters after your namex
Post a Comment