Saturday, 28 February 2009

It's melted....

My credit card that is, not any snow!

Just been shopping with Mum and managed to come away almost unable to walk I was carrying that much. Below are links to the highlights of my purchases - in my head I'll be Sarah Jessica Parker, in reality I'll probably be more Sarah Ferguson!

Just wanted to share with you the madness of my mother over lunch. I took her to a nice restaurant where she wanted to order the crayfish sandwich. She proceeded to order the "Cray-fresh" sandwich and then corrected herself to order the "Femfresh" sandwich. Only my mother could order a female genital sanitary wash on granary bread. I despair.

Anyway, let me know if I'm doing my usual "Atomic Mutton" impression or whether I have triumphed in the fashion for the over 30s finals!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1646988/164698801/ProductDetails.aspx

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=151405&parent_category_rn=42344&productId=1039735&langId=-1

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1588909/158890901/ProductDetails.aspx

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1478685/147868529/ProductDetails.aspx

3 comments:

Bob said...

Hey there lady :)

Firstly, Im glad you had a good snowboarding hol. I LOVE snowboarding. Im usually the lass sat on the green slope waiting for her muscles to stop aching before she carries on doing falling leave down the slope :D Lol.

Also, had a good look at your purchases and YES, they are all suitable. I love them. Especially the dress. Very impressed.

gutted about ST being a Super Twat again, what a complete rotter, I honestly want to batter him.

On the deputy head front, hell yeah - go for it. It will be an awesome experience, hardwork, but a fresh start.

I hope you are well. Much love
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love the first dress, very Lily Allen, second one not so sure, very Lindsey Lohan? so you might have to watch yourself round the "girls who like girls"!
Shoes, fab
Leopard bomber, laughed out loud, I'd have had to buy that too!! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy!

So glad you had a wonderful (if slightly bodily damaging) holiday!

Loving the purchases too, especially the shoes! Gorgeous! I also had a bit of a shopping spree on Saturday but not nearly so successful as yours it seems hehe!

Can't believe ST is trying this old trick again. Does he really have nothing better going on in his sad excuse for a life than to try and lie to all and sundry when evidence to the contrary is right in front of his face?! Somebody give the little worm a hobby to occupy his time before he starts spouting crap about the sky being green!

Good luck for the job interview tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be a walk in the park, especially if you're already known there.

Take care hun

Tori-liz xx