For my brother tomorrow!
Wow, it's all come about so quickly and I can't believe the day's almost here. The marquee's up, the suits and dresses are all hanging up ready to go, Tom's cars are valeted for transporting everyone, the rehearsal's this evening and mum and I are chopping boards at the ready to begin declaring war against the salads for the buffet tomorrow night.
The weather looks like it might just hold out so fingers crossed too. My brother's so excited I think he might pop; Jo's relatives are gradually wending their way up from London and my house is sparkling clean ready to receive a load of my family from Birmingham who are making the trip up too.
I'm off to the beauticians in an hour for a manicure, pedicure, eyebrow shape and sunbed (naughty sunbed i know) then off to the venue to start decorating the marquee - it's massive! So, it's secateurs, scissors and ribbons at the ready to begin transforming a plain white marquee into "tea at the ritz". Sooooooooo excited!
There's a mixture of weather reports at the moment which range from partly cloudy to a severe weather warning so please please please send us good luck weather vibes; I don't want to be whisked off up into the air in a giant marquee like Dorothy in the wizard of oz!
Have a good weekend folks,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
P.S How sad about Michael Jackson.
Friday, 26 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello lovely! I mentioned you on my share the love blog tag because i do love your blog a whole lot. :)
Hope the wedding went well, i'm excited to read all about it.
Zoe xx
Hi...Just discovered your blog by reading about it on Zoella's...I have loved reading it and u seem such a sweet genuine person..I have just been going through a break up myself and am seriously sick of having my heart broken..worn me out..Ur posts are better than Bridget's diary...seriously...Keep it up hun! V x
Post a Comment